This balm—crafted from sweet almond oil, organic sunflower oil and vitamin E—is a favorite for its gentle moisturizing qualities and softness during pregnancy (belly and bust) and breastfeeding. Once baby arrives, use it to massage and pamper your little one!
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Non-irritating to skin and eyes
- Contains no essential oils, perfumes or chemicals
- Soft, silky texture—not sticky
A favorite for
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Preventing stretch marks
- Massages during pregnancy
- Massaging baby and keeping baby skin moisturized
Directions for use
Moms: Warm the balm in your hands, then apply to selected areas: massage belly, bust, buttocks and thighs.
Babies: Warm the balm in your hands, then apply to selected areas (buttocks or dry skin). Massage gently.
After breastfeeding: Apply a small amount to nipples after feeding.
For an optimal experience
Mom and baby can also use our ultra-gentle Oat & Calendula Soap as well as our Miraculous Flowers Cream or Shea Butter, Honey & Propolis Cream.
Sweet almond oil, sunflower oil,* palm butter,* pure beeswax, vitamin E.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) KERNEL OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), TOCOPHEROL.
* Organically grown ingredient