This balm is remarkably gentle on skin and a favorite for massaging backs, muscles and joints.
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Soft, silky texture—not sticky
- Made with fine, dry oils rich in soluble vitamins
- Contains macerated plants and pure essential oils for their benefits
A favorite for
- Backache, low-back tension, sciatica
- Arthritis, arthrosis and rheumatism
- Stiff muscles
- Those intolerant to analgesic ointments with camphor or menthol as ingredients
- Joint and muscle massages
Directions for use
Warm the balm in your hands, then apply gradually, with only light pressure, until fully absorbed. Once applied, massage body with both hands, from top to bottom and bottom to top, and upwards toward shoulders and neck, remembering the sides of the body. Massage foot, calf and thigh area with light, circular movements.
For an optimal experience
To enhance the experience, use the Warmth & Breath of Fresh Air Balneo-Aroma Salts as well.
Do not use on pregnant or breastfeeding women or on children under 2 years of age.
Soybean oil,* vegetable butter,* dry rice oil, antioxidants like vitamin E, calendula flower extract,* essential oils of white pine*, fir,* black spruce* and vetiver.
ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) KERNEL OIL*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, PICEA MARIANA (BLACK SPRUCE) NEEDLE OIL*, VETIVERIA ZIZANOIDES (VETIVER JAVA) ROOT OIL, PINUS STROBUS (WHITE PINE) BARK OIL*, ABIES BALSAMEA (BASLSAM FIR) NEEDLE OIL*, TOCOPHEROL.
* Organically grown ingredient