BODY AND MASSAGE BALM
100% Shea Butter
Shea butter is produced by shelling shea nuts and grinding the kernels manually or mechanically. To maintain its intrinsic properties, the butter must be made naturally, without chemical solvents. Natural shea butter can be recognized by its distinctive beige-yellow color, smooth texture and characteristic odour.
– Moisturizes and softens the skin
– Fine, dry oils
– Creamy, silky texture
– Hand and body warmth turns the butter into oil
– Made with a single ingredient
– Regenerative and soothing
– Deeply moisturizing and a source of vitamins A, D, E and K
– 100% natural, organic and fair-trade shea butter from Leo’s cooperative in Burkina Faso
A favorite for
– Deep, moisturizing massages
– Dry skin
– Brittle nails and hair
– Chapped lips
– Use around eyes and lips
– Deeply moisturizing pet paws
Directions for use
Warm in your hands, then apply to or massage the desired area.
For external use only.
100% pure shea butter.*
INCI: BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) *.
* Organically grown ingredient