BODY AND MASSAGE BALM
This balm, made from cold-pressed rice oil, chamomile flower extract* and essential oils of pure Canadian white pine* and eucalyptus, is a favourite for easier and more comfortable breathing.
– Soft, silky and non-sticky
– Soothing and calming
– Non-irritating to skin
– Moisturizes and protects skin
– Fine and dry oils, rich in soluble vitamins
– Contains macerated plants and pure essential oils for their benefits
A favorite for
– Congestion of the respiratory tract
– Asthma, coughing, cold and flu
– Bronchitis, sinus infection
– For massaging torso, back and foot arches
– For more comfortable sleep and breathing
Directions for use
Warm the balm using your hands, then apply under the nose or massage into back, torso and foot arches.
For an optimal experience
As a complement, also use the Warmth & Breath of Fresh Air Balneo-Aroma Salts and the Aroma-Spas Winter Mist.
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and for children under the age of 2. Do not apply on mucous membranes, eyes or irritated skin.
Soybean oil,* organic butter, dry rice oil, antioxidants such as vitamin E, blend of organic chamomile flower extracts,* pure essential oils of Canadian white pine* and eucalyptus.
INCI: GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) KERNEL OIL*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), EUCALYPTUS RADIATA (EUCALYPTUS) OIL, PINUS STROBUS (WHITE PINE) BARK OIL*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL.
* Organically grown ingredient